India is filled with Places for trekking and specially there are a lot of places where beginners can go for their first trek some of them are following :
Hampta Pass Trek
Hampta pass is situated at 14,100ft and it is considered as the best trek for beginners. The scenic views of Lahaul Valley and Kullu Valley is not less than a Heaven. The View of Himalayan Ranges , The Glaciers , The Alpine Forests are just Mesmerizing and for beginners this is a perfect trek.
- Difficulty level of Hampta Pass: Difficulty level of Hampta Pass trek is Easy as it is a trek for beginners.
- Best time to Visit Hampta Pass trek: Best time to visit Hampta Pass trek is from June to September.
Kedarkantha Trek is situated In Uttarakhand and it is close to Har Ki Dun but this place is less visited and the beauty of this place is unimaginable. There are charming villages on the way there, a vast stretch of meadows and snow paths and snow covered mountains of Himalayas. People of this area are really friendly and the culture is very unique over there. The thrill of kedarkantha trek does not just end here you can learn Skiing and when you watch the snow covered mountains. This is a trek one should not miss who are fond of adventures. This Trek is Considered as one of the most beautiful treks in the world.
- Best time to visit Kedarkantha: Best time to visit Kedarkantha Trek is from December to April.
- Difficulty Level of Kedarkantha Trek: Difficulty level of Kedarkantha is Easy to moderate.
Sandakphu is located at a height of 11,941 ft in Darjeeling, West Bengal. The Sandakphu is also known as the trekkers wonderland and is the highest region of West Bengal. During this trek you will see a glimpse of Mt Everest, Kanchenjunga, Lhotse and Makalu and there is a diverse range of flora and fauna, snow clad mountains and Dense Forests. The Trek route is on the border of India and Nepal and there is a National Park named Singalila National Park where the rare Red Pandas are found. Beginners should definitely do this trek. Visit Here For More Information.
- Best time to Visit Sandakphu trek: The best time to visit Sandakphu trek is October and March.
- Difficulty level of Sandakphu trek: The Difficulty level of this trek is Easy.
Valley Of Flowers Trek
Valley of Flowers is situated at 3600 metres in Uttarakhand and is filled with flowers and it is also recognized as a world heritage site by UNESCO. The Valley of flowers is located at the junction of Himalayan range and Zanskar range. There are more than 300 species of Flora and many rare species of fauna are also found here. Valley of Flower Blooms for almost 3 months and during that time many species of flowers are found and some are considered as medicinal flowers as well. If you are lucky you may see musk deer, Himalayan Bear, Himalayan Mouse, Snow Leopard. There are Waterfalls, springs and the valley of flowers is a must trek for beginners.
- Best time to visit Valley of Flowers: The valley of flowers opens from June till October only. So this the best time to visit.
- Level of Difficulty: Level of difficulty of Valley of flowers ranges from Easy to Moderate.
Beas Kund Trek
Beas Kund is a lake which is almost 1000 years old and is located near Manali at a height of 16,240 ft. It isolates you from the hustle and bustle of the city and gives you a calm and peaceful experience. The Trek is very famous among trekkers. Because of lush green grasslands and this trek is situated among the 3 biggest Mountains of Manali. The trek starts from Mt Hanuman Tibba and it is generally suitable for all the age groups. It is believed that Sage Vyas used to take bath here and he used to meditate here. So you must visit this place if you want a very unique experience.
- Best time to visit Beas Kund: Best time to visit Beas Kund trek is from Mid of May to Mid of October.
- Level of Difficulty: Level of Difficulty of Beas Kund trek is easy to moderate.