Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485 is for those individuals who completed their studies and have an intense desire to remain within the Australian region. The visa is additionally mention because of the temporary work visa for the students. Once an individual gains visa approval, then the applicant can easily move inside and outside of the state. The people are sanction for the time extent of 18 months to 4 years through the Temporary Graduate Visa 485. In this way, for a greater amount of the important part, one should have thought of the surges of the visa. There are two streams in subclass 485 and both have different costs, time intervals and thus are used for different purposes by any individuals in Australia.
485 Visa Checklist ( Post Study Work Stream and Graduate Work Stream )
There are tons of documents required by the applicants of graduate visa 485 for having the successful application of the visa application. It would have the necessary components of the following;
1) Documents based on identity proof would have the inclusion of the birth certificate, passport size photograph, passport, etc.
2) The kinship documents would have the inclusion of a wedding certificate and for the de-facto relationship, the evidence of the connection is to be provided for the time slot of 12 months.
3) Health and therefore the character-based requirements are to be also consider by the visa aspirant.
4) One must also have consideration of the documents in respect to the English proficiency-based aspects.
For the graduate workstream;
- The individual applying for the visa should be below 50 years age.
- You should have completed the study from any of the institutions registered under the CRICOS within the past 6 months. Thus, an equivalent should even be last for around the period of time of two years.
- Also, you ought to acquire a legitimate visa passport from New Zealand, the UK, Canada, the USA, etc.
- Not having any debts to the Australian government.
- The proof is require to be given a reference to English. Proficiency-based aspects.
For the Post Study Work Stream:
- You should be the holder of the qualifications from the list of master’s, doctorate’s, bachelor’s degrees.
- The applicant must be under 50 years age.
- You must acquire a substantial visa passport from the UK, Canada, New Zealand, the USA, etc.
- Proof for the English language proficiency is also require to be shown by you to the migration authorities.
- For Graduate Work Stream – 75% of applications process within 8 months and; 90% of applications: 11 months.
- Post-Study Work Stream – 75% of applications process within 6 months and; 90% of applications process within 7 months
For Graduate Work Stream – From AUD1,680
For Post-Study Work Stream – From AUD1,680
Migration agent Adelaide at ISA Migrations provides a variety of services designed to alleviate the stress and confusion associated with applying for a visa in Australia. Our immigration agent Adelaide has the right level of assistance for you. Whether you prefer to manage your own application and just need some friendly advice or if you need comprehensive migration advice and application assistance. We can assist you in any situation.
Also Read: The Perfect Guide For Your Next Vacation