Electronic payments have evolved the entire banking system; it further encourages the use of card transactions. The growing number of credit card users ensures the card’s sheer credibility, for which the people are finding them beneficial. Below information about credit card application status.
You can apply for a credit card online or even offline. But after you have applied, you might be confused about how to check the credit card application status. It is not difficult to track the status and keep an update on the application.
There are two ways to apply for credit cards and check their status. Online and Offline.
Online – You can visit the online portal of the bank or the bank website, to begin with. Then you need to fill up the details of yourself like name, income, employment and upload the documents required for the application submission. After that, the bank will review your documents and approve your credit card.
Offline – If you want to make a credit card offline, you need to visit the bank in person. They will give you the forms that need to be filled in and the documents required to be submitted. It will take a maximum of 15 days to process your application and get approval.
Online is the more secure way to check status among the two ways because it is easier, and you get every option at your fingertip without any hassles.
To check your application status, you can visit the bank website. After you go to their website, follow the steps –
When you have already applied for the card, you will get an SMS from the bank conceding your application with reference Id and application number. After that –
- Go to the credit card section – Find the credit card section on the website.
- Provide the necessary details such as application id, reference id etc. – They would be asking for the details. Fill the details up.
- Go to track application – Tap on the go to track application option. You will find all the necessary details here.
Let us see what the various ways to check application status are
- Checking application status with your mobile number – There are several ways by which you can check your application status, you can easily check your application status. One of them is through your mobile number. When you visit the website, you will see an option called log in through mobile phone. When you enter your phone number there, they send you an OTP to verify, which you will have to fill up. When the verification is done, you can check the application status.
- Checking application status through Air Waybill Number – When the bank approves the card, they will send you a letter with the Airway Bill Number. That number can also be used to track the credit card offline.
For online, when you visit the website, you will find an option called “Track your credit card”. Once you click on that, you will be redirected to another page. After the number is verified, you will be able to track the status.
Now that you know how to check your application status and apply, it must have become a little easier for you now. If you are still confused about checking the application status, go through the article slowly and follow the steps.
Bajaj Finserv and RBL Bank have jointly brought to you Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard. It has the benefits of having four cards in one. The loan card, the cash card, the credit card and the EMI card. You can apply at any time at your convenience for the card. They have amazing offers and cashback to offer.