If you complete your studies in the first place then Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485 allows you to remain in Australia. This visa is known as a temporary work visa for students. then 485 visa Australia, you can move in and out of Australia, study to improve your English skills. Visa 485 permits you to study, work and live in Australia for eighteen months to four years. The length of your stay in Australia will depend according to your stream. Visa subclass 485 has two streams so the post stream, and the graduate workstream.
485 visa requirements:
To receive the Temporary graduate visa 485 you must:
- Recent Qualification in a CRICOS registered course
2. in the first place Hold a suitable visa and Student visa 500.
3. Fulfill additional requirements of the similar stream
4. You must be younger than 50 years of age in the first.
5. You need to provide evidence of English competency so International English language Testing System (IELTS) test result.
6. You need to provide evidence of health insurance.
485 Visa Checklist
1) Identity proof:
– Birth certificate
– Passport-sized photograph
2) Your family relationship
– Marriage certificate
– De facto relationship (so evidence that you have been in the relationship for 12 months)
3) Character and health documents
4) Documents to show English language proficiency
Some important points to remember about Graduate Visa Subclass 485:
Select correct visa stream
As we know that there are two streams for subclass 485, Post-study work visa and Graduate workstream.. The graduate workstream is for international students who graduated with the qualification and skills that are related to an occupation on the list of eligible occupations. so Australian government has provided a list of eligible occupations. The eligible occupations include positions like engineers, nurses, architects, construction managers, teachers, physicians, foresters, programmers, dentists, welders, social workers, electricians, carpenters, and more. Your job me be on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations. The Post Study Work Stream is for international students who graduated with a master’s, doctorate, or bachelor’s from an Australian education provider. The Post Study Work Stream allows visas with up to 4 years of validity. This Post Study Work Stream is only available for individuals so applied for their first student’s visa to Australia after 5 November 2011. so With this visa, you can bring your family to Australia. The visa 485 processing time is 4 months.
Adequate health insurance
Insurance policies are known as OVHC (Overseas visitors Health Cover).
You need to provide evidence of English language proficiency. then Must have fulfilled the standard English requirement for a graduate temporary visa. you need to clear the English test which is known as the international English language testing system (IELTS).
Family members and partners
In your visa application, you can include your relatives, partners, and family members. For this, they need to fulfill the character and health requirements.
Graduate Work Stream:
If you are recently graduated with the qualification and skills that are relevant to a specific occupation in Australia. It allows so you to work in Australia. The main advantage of this stream is that you can bring your family with you to Australia.
Eligibility for Graduate Work Stream:
1. You must be under 50 years of age so you are applying for a graduate work stream visa.
2. first You must have completed a course from CRICOS registered institution in the last 6 months
3. You must be having the qualification and skills then required in Australia.
4. You need to contain a valid visa passport from Canada, the USA, New Zealand, and the UK, etc.
5. you need to provide evidence of English proficiency.
6. You need to sign the Australian values statement then be able to get a graduate work stream visa.
7. then Your family member or you must not hold any debts from the Australian government.
8. You need to fulfill the character requirement according to the Australian government.
Post Study Work Stream:
This stream is best for you if you have recently graduated but a degree from an Australian institution.
Eligibility for Post Study Work Stream:
4. Doctoral degree
5. You need to be under 50 years of age so you apply for the post-study work stream visa in the first place.
6. You need to hold a valid visa passport from Canada, the USA, New Zealand, and the UK, etc.
8. You need to show evidence of English proficiency.
The process to apply for a Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485:
1. Select correct visa stream
2. You need to fill the application
3. Submit all documents to complete the application
4. Payment to ensure your visa application is valid.
Get in touch with any IImmigration Agent Adelaide and receive the best guidance for visas.